This course explains the tax treatment for digital nomads and overseas teleworkers (those who work from another country other than where their employer is based or sometimes multiple other countries).
This course is suitable for:
- Digital nomads, Teleworks, Overseas telecommuters
- Individuals with flexibility over where and when they work
- Anyone wanting to understand the tax implications of working from abroad
- Accounting students wanting to learn more about the practical side of accounting
- Qualified accountants looking to brush up on their knowledge
Ultimately, this course should do one or a combination of the following for you:
- Improve your understanding of the tax considerations for overseas workers
- Identify when tax residency might apply and what impact that has
- Learn measures that will avoid tax issues
- Allow you to plan a successful overseas teleworking career
- Legitimately save you money
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!