A full walkthrough of the self assessment process with a focus on individuals who have a side hustle or self employed income that supplements their main income.
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone wanting to learn more about the self assessment process
- Self employed individuals looking for help with their own tax return
- Those considering the reporting requirements of self employment
- Accounting students wanting to learn more about the practical side of accounting
- Qualified accountants looking to brush up on their knowledge
Ultimately, this course should do one or a combination of the following for you:
- Improve your understanding of the self assessment process
- Identify when a self assessment needs to be submitted
- Learn how and when to correctly register for self assessment
- Allow you to confidently report your own side hustle income
- Legitimately save you money
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!