The Accounting & Tax Academy is a trading style of Aidhan Financial Services Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and any subsequent UK data protection legislation (the Legislation), the data controller is Aidhan Financial Services Limited.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site, using social media logins and/or other plugins, participating in our surveys which may be sent to you from time to time or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to a newsletter or service, order products or services, upload or download content, and/or participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site. The information you give us may include (but is not necessarily limited to):
· your personal name and address;
· your business name and address;
· your email address;
· your phone number;
· your financial and credit card information; and/or
· your photograph
Information we collect about you
Each time you visit our site or interact with the emails we send to you, we may automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
· information about your visit, including the URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages, resources and/or products you viewed or searched for; page response times, errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction, and methods used to browse away from the page;
· information about your interaction with our emails, including whether you have opened the email, the number of times the email is accessed, and your interaction with email content including the links you have clicked.
· We may also build a picture of your digital data profile, by taking information on you from public sources, such as your publicly available social media information and other third party sources such as Companies House. We do this to help us direct more targeted information and content to you.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we or any of our group companies operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We also receive information about you from third party telemarketing companies. We or our partners will only you contact you where you have given the telemarketing companies your consent for us to do so.
Legal basis for processing your data
We may process your data because:
· we are legally obliged to e.g. to confirm your identity;
· the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract with you to provide our services; or
· it is in ours or a third party’s legitimate interests to do so.
In some instances, we will rely on your consent to process Personal Data and where we do this, it will be flagged to you at the time.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
· to enable you to access the content and functions available via the site, provide you with any products and services you request, and carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
· to provide you with information about other resources, materials, goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already accessed, purchased or enquired about;
· to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are a new user, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you only if you have consented to this by ticking the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data, or you have given your consent to third party telemarketing companies;
· to notify you about changes to our service;
· to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
· to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve our site;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features, when you choose to do so;
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about content, goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We will not share your data with third parties without your consent.
We would like to send you information by post, email, telephone, text message (SMS) or automated call about our products and services, competitions and special offers which may be of interest to you.
Other businesses within our group or [content partners] we work with may also send you similar marketing messages, depending on what you agree with us.
We will only ask whether you would like us and other businesses to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes when you create an account or complete online forms (for example for downloading a whitepaper).
We may send B2B marketing emails to you as a business contact where we believe we have legitimate interests for doing so. Such emails will always give the option to opt-out from future communications.
If you have consented to such receive marketing from us, [[our group] or other businesses,] you can opt out at any time. See ‘What rights do you have?’ below for further information.
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
· access to your account is controlled by a password and user name that are unique to you;
· we store your personal data on secure servers; and
· payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology).
Our hosting provider is certified to ISO 27001. This family of standards helps us manage your information and keep it safe and secure.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us (see ‘Contact‘ below).
What can I do to keep my information safe?
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
Where we store your personal data
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for as long as we need to for the purposes for which it was collected or (if longer) for any period for which we are required to keep personal information to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements.
Your Data Protection Rights
Aidhan Financial Services Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
· The right to access
You have the right to request Aidhan Financial Services Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. When exercising this right please make sure you tell us that this is a “Subject Access Request”.
· The right to rectification
You have the right to request that Aidhan Financial Services Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Aidhan Financial Services Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
· The right to erasure
You have the right to request that Aidhan Financial Services Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that Aidhan Financial Services Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to Aidhan Financial Services Ltd ’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to data portability
You have the right to request that Aidhan Financial Services Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Once we have received the request and verified your identity, we will respond as soon as possible and in any event within one month. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact using this method:-
Write to us:
199 Bishopsgate, Spitalfields, London EC2M 3TY
Your request should include the following details:
· Your full name
· The email address used in your registration
· The type of request you are making
· Any details that will help us to identify your data.
All email must send an email from the email account used in their registration on our site granting you permission to request the information.
A cookie is a small text file written to your hard drive that contains information about your account and use of this site. Cookies enable us to collect useful information and to improve your experience when accessing and using our site.
The cookies we use on our site include:
· Google Analytics
We use this this service to improve your experience across the sites
· The service
This service runs in the background and drops one or more cookies to your computer, or handheld device. It helps us measure how you interact with our websites content by tracking your user journey and site interactions. The cookies store non-identifiable information about your browsing history, we use this data to analyse patterns and trends to help improve your experience.
· The data Google Analytics stores about you:
Non-identifiable data such as, visits, pages views, time on site, and the journey you take through the site.
For more details on Google Analytics please visit their website http://www.google.com/analytics/
Third Party Cookies
If you do not wish to manage your consent choices through our Consent Management Platform then you can also do this through your browser settings. The “help” function within your browser should provide information about this. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you have any complaints about the way we use your personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will try to resolve the issue. If we cannot resolve any issue, you have the right to complain to the data protection authority in your country (the Information Commissioner in the UK). This can be done via their website
Thank you for visiting our site.